Let me count the ways....
- It's therapeutic.
- It's calming.
- It gives me something to do while watching a movie.
- My cat loves it as she gets to lay on my lap with fabric all around me.
- It's transportable.
- If I have even 1 minute free I can do something productive with that 1 minute.
- It's a great way to use up all that old thread that I have accumulated from auctions and garage sales, plus all those threads you aren't supposed to use with a Bernina machine....
- And best of all, it uses up every single scrap of fabric one can find.
And this brings me to my next quilt....
|Bouckville Antique Find! An unfinished hand pieced quilt!|