3/21/2010

Turkey Track Tote Bag /Unfinished Object - finished!

Today I headed straight to the sewing room. There say a box of two unfinished projects which had to be removed from the cutting table to accommodate costume making for the show.  There sit two projects, an unfinished purse and a wall hanging that only needs to be quilted and binded.

I finished the tote bag. Turkey Track Designs. Neat purse, for sure. The pattern is not for a beginner, though. It can be a bit confusing to follow. Any one with purse making experience will not have a problem.
I would make the handle a little shorter and a little narrower. I added interfacing to the handle for strength. This pattern has lots of possiblities.  I probably will use the ideas in some of my own designs further on down the road. I found this pattern at Joann Fabrics.
Anyhow, it felt good to get back to the sewing room and to say I finished an UFO.




No comments:

Post a Comment