3/13/2011

Wool Felt Applique



Wool felt projects. Started over the Christmas break and finished this weekend. Since the musical is finished, I am tackling UFO's. I have a great start on next year's Christmas presents.

This pattern is called 'Dress Me Up Frosty' by Nutmeg Hare.











This pattern was created by Nutmeg Hare. A 11 x 35 wool applique table runner.
Called "O Christmas Tree"
These were fun to make and a nice change from quilting and knitting. I used to do great deal of needlework when I was in my 20's. It was nice to revisit the skill and it's nice to see that embroidery is making a bit of a come back in popularity.

My grandmother used to do some wool applique back in the 1950's and I still have one of her pieces that I plan to replicate.


These patterns were purchased from Prairie Point Junction (Wool Felt Central)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment