11/15/2009

Quilting and sewing days are here


Been busy making quilts for gifts.  The hard part is finding the time but it's worth it. I've always thought it was pretty wonderful to get something from someone which is handmade. After all, their hands have touched every part of the gift AND it's truly one of a kind....even if it is made from a pre-made design.
Here is one of my snowmen on my Christmas garland I have made. Absolutely a blast to make. 
Here are some of the things I have been creating lately. The Christmas decorations are my own design and creation. 



And here is one that I made last year to show you what it looks like as a garland.





A Brown Bear, Brown Bear quilt I made for my grandaughter for her 3rd birthday. 
On the back of the quilt I wrote:
Brown Bear, Brown Bear 
What do I see
I see Claire is turning 3!





No comments:

Post a Comment